PPR DE, LLC
- Flexible funding: you may deploy funds from cash accounts, retirement accounts (IRAs), HSAs, and Coverdell ESAs with only a low minimum investment of only $10,000.
- Share redemption: you have the option to redeem shares up until the date of maturity to acquire available assets from the fund.
- Predictable payments: Preferred Payments are paid to investors via ACH at the beginning of every month until maturity (three year term). *Note: PPR manages several note Funds that have provided consistent payment history since inception (never been late or missed a payment).
- Fund Investors in PPR Funds have limited compliance liability.
- Monthly investor statements available online
- Educational opportunities provided to Fund Investors
How the Fund Works
Our funds acquire non-performing and re-performing 1st and 2nd mortgages on 1-4 family residential properties and real estate owned properties from banks and other financial institutions. These assets are located nationwide.
Assets acquired by the Fund are either held inside the funds’ portfolios or are liquidated through sale of re-performing and non-performing notes to registered note investors or through sale of property that secures them.
Approved accredited investors subscribe to interests in the Fund and receive their preferred payments via ACH at the beginning of every month until maturity (a three-year term).
Since its founding in 2007, PPR has partnered with accredited investors to raise capital to fund asset acquisitions.
The advantages of working with PPR, an experienced fund manager, include:
- Buying power of a large fund
- Economy of scale (because we manage several large funds)
- Excellent track record in fund management
- Proprietary research and data analysis
- Thorough due diligence and document management
In short, PPR has a solid track record and continues to be supported by a professional team of asset management and legal advisors. PPR also benefits from a well-developed distribution network for selling assets, i.e. the Registered Note Investor program.
PPR’s three principals, Dave Van Horn, Robert Paulus, and John Sweeney, have been in the mortgage advisory business since PPR’s inception in 2007. They each have years of prior experience in the mortgage business, collectively having served as loan officers, real estate agents, investors, and commercial real estate fund managers.
Who May Participate in the Fund?
PPR’s Funds are only open to accredited investors. In order for an individual or an entity to qualify, they must typically meet at least one of the following criteria:
- an individual with income exceeding $200,000 or joint income with his or her spouse of at least $300,000, in each of the last two years with the expectation to reasonably maintain the same level of income in the present year;
- an individual with a net worth exceeding $1 million, excluding the primary residence, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse;
- an entity that has assets exceeding $5 million that was not formed solely for the purpose of making the investment; or
- an entity whose owners all satisfy 1, 2, or 3 above.
For more information about the SEC’s requirements and common exemptions, see Regulation D Rule 506 in this brochure, Q&A: Small Business & the SEC.