Note: Download buttons for note listings (and their associated credit/collateral files) will appear on this page after you log in as a Registered Note Buyer. Only registered note buyers may view assets for sale.
PPR is moving from a fixed purchase price to a bidding system for all assets. Each asset will have a minimum bid amount listed, and buyers will state their bids using the Purchase Request form.
Overview of the Note Purchase Process
1. Register as a note investor here if you have not yet done so. Only registered note investors may view and/or purchase available notes.
2. Sign the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), sent to you electronically after registration.
3. Your application and NDA will be reviewed by a PPR staff member within two business days. If approved, you will receive email notification with your username and password.
4. When you are notified by email or otherwise that new assets are available, log-in to the Note Vault to browse notes for sale.
5. If any (or several) of the available notes meet your criteria, submit a bid using the Purchase Request form for each asset you want to purchase.
6. Bidders will be notified on the following business day after bids are due, whether they placed the winning bid for that asset or if they're on a waiting list.
7. If you placed the winning bid, PPR will send you a Note Sale Agreement to be signed and returned.
8. Funding is expected within 48 hours of receiving the Note Sale Agreement (a week for Retirement accounts). Assets will not be held past the funding due date.
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form, or call us at 877-395-1290. Good luck!
The Non-Performing Notes on this page are not for sale. They represent actual assets that were either worked out in-house by PPR or were sold to another investor.
All performing notes sold by PPR, come with a Performance Warranty. This warranty provides assistance or option of buying the note back in the event of borrower default.
There are three ways to buy Performing Notes from PPR:
1. Note Fund Investors have preferred access via Performing Notes Pipeline.
2. We sell a Performing Note in every issue of the NoteBuyer's Notebook newsletter.
3. We occasionally offer Performing Notes here in the Note Vault.
Have questions? Visit our Resources page.
*Note: The examples below are not for sale.
Loan #110101019Sale pending
South Beloit, IL 61080 $176,600.00 $169,854.00 Current 13.32% 357 $269.12
Full listing information, including listing agent's contact information and exact location of property, will appear on this page after you log in as a Registered Note Buyer. Only registered buyers may view current REO listings.
Want access to PPR's REO listings?Register Now
Orefield, PA 18069 Register to view Register to view Register to view Register to view
Gordon, GA 31031 Register to view Register to view Register to view Register to view