Bid Participants: Download buttons for all tapes out for bid (and their associated credit/collateral files) will appear on this page after you log in as a Registered Note Buyer. Only registered note buyers may view assets and bid.
We have an upcoming bid! Please see below for our tape release date.
Please note that this is not an “all or nothing” bid system. In other words, if you bid on 10 assets but only win one or two of them, you are expected to fund the assets you win.
Individual assets and REO properties are also available at fixed prices on our website.
Overview of the Bidding Process
1. Register as a note buyer here if you have not yet done so. Only registered note buyers may bid.
2. Sign the NDA, sent to you electronically after registration.
3. When you are notified by email or otherwise that assets are available, log in to the Note Vault.
4. Download the tape and perform the necessary due diligence to allow you to provide bids on some or all of the available assets.
5. Using the downloaded spreadsheet, enter your bid as a percentage of Unpaid Principal Balance (UPB). The spreadsheet will automatically convert that to a bid amount.
6. Save the file using this format: YourCompanyName-Bid-Date (e.g. “GreatNeckAssets-Bid-6-12-2013.”)
7. Email the completed spreadsheet to firstname.lastname@example.org before the stated deadline (during an active bid only).
8. Winning and losing bidders will be notified by email within 48 hours of bids closing. Please remember that this is not an “all or nothing” bid system. In other words, if you bid on 10 assets but win only one or two of them, you are expected to fund the assets you win.
9. For winning bidders, funding is expected within 48 hours of receiving the Note Sale Agreement.
Note on pricing: We expect the buyer to determine bid amount for these assets, but we will consider lower pricing if bids are submitted for multiple assets. However, buyers are welcome to submit bids for single assets.
If you have any questions, please fill out the contact form, or call us at 877-395-1290. Good luck!
All performing notes sold by PPR, come with a Performance Warranty. This Warranty provides assistance in the event of borrower default with the option "at our discretion" of replacing the defaulted note with an equivalent performing note.
There are three ways to buy Performing Notes from PPR:
1. Note Fund Investors have preferred access via Performing Notes Pipeline.
2. We sell a Performing Note in every issue of the NoteBuyer's Notebook newsletter.
3. We occasionally offer Performing Notes here in the Note Vault.
Have questions? Visit our Resources page.
*Note: The examples below are not for sale.
Loan #110101019 Sale pending
South Beloit, IL 61080 $52,700.00 $34,800.00 $17,900.00 $58,928.00 % 18.8% $247.20 141 $32,740.00
Baltimore, MD 21218 $220,000 $203,590 $16,410.00 $17,702 37.23%% 20.13%% $231.37 113 $24,450
The Non-Performing Notes on this page are not for sale. They represent actual assets that were either worked out in-house by PPR or were sold to another investor.
Morristown, TN 37814 $98,300.00 $94,980.00 Current $3,320.00 $28,160.00
Full listing information, including listing agent's contact information and exact location of property, will appear on this page after you log in as a Registered Note Buyer. Only registered buyers may view current REO listings.
Want access to PPR's REO listings?Register Now
Orefield, PA 18069 Register to view Register to view Register to view Register to view
Gordon, GA 31031 Register to view Register to view Register to view Register to view